Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Starter Passive Income Opportunity
So you want to make money online, but you are not sure where to start? The offers out there, and opportunities are overwhelming and often hard to negotiate for someone without an extensive background in online selling and marketing. This is why I recommend affiliate marketing as the best starter passive income opportunity.
My Top 5 Reasons Why I Think Affiliate marketing is the best starter passive income opportunityTop 5 Reasons Affiliate Marketing is the best starter passive income opportunity #Business #marketing #SNRTG Click To Tweet
1. Minimal starter cost. Sure, you need a website (preferably a self-hosted WordPress site), but you can host these quite inexpensively via reliable hosts such as HostGator.com. In addition, you will need a domain name, which is almost always available for under 20 Dollars a year, and that is about it, to get started. I do not recommend that you use a free blogging host, such as wordpress.com or blogger because it does not allow you the flexibility you will need to create and effective site.
2. Plenty of niches for every skill and interest. No matter if you are into stamp collecting, training your cat, or love flyfishing, there are products out there, that you can promote. Sure, you should make sure that your niche actually has a significant enough following and interest, but otherwise, if you are an expert in a particular area, you can use that to your advantage.
3. Amazon is your best friend. Amazon does most of the selling for you. They offer products in such a variety, that Amazon is the best affiliate program you can possibly connect with. Consumers already trust this retail giant, and with the extensive return policy, and secure platform, it is easy to convince someone to purchase through it. At least a lot easier than an unknown website.
4. You do not have to carry any inventory. Inventory equals devoting an extensive amount of time, investment, organization, and know-how to your business. As an affiliate marketer, you do not have to worry about shipping, returns, collecting payment, labeling, and all of the other details, that can be overwhelming for anyone to who just starts out in the business world. You can add these responsibilities later, by selling your own products, and I highly recommend that you eventually expand your passive income streams, but in order to get familiar with the process, you can being slowly, and learn while you go.
5. Build an online reputation. With an affiliate marketing site, you can build an online reputation as an authority, which allows you to expand your passive income streams in the future, by utilizing your already created customer base. As I mentioned above, it is wise to expand your income streams to various other opportunities, after some time, and creating a solid foundation via your affiliate marketing reputation, will make it easier for your already existing consumers to purchase your own product, work with you via your service, or read your books.
Getting started with working online, should not be any more complicated than it needs to be. Finding the right path for yourself, while starting with the easiest opportunity to enter, is a wise choice.
For more information on how to set up an affiliate marketing site, you can join Wealthy Affiliate for free today.
Lessons on how to set up a WordPress site, and pick a niche are included in this free membership. See you there!