The Best Online Social Media Marketing Classes By Creative Live!
If you are an online entrepreneur, sell your art online, or want to grow your blog audience, it is impossible to avoid working on social media to get more engagement and traffic. But, because of the consistently changing platforms, the differences within each of them, and the sometimes conflicting strategies that we are presented with, social media marketing can become overwhelming, especially when you first start out.
Thankfully creative Live has inexpensive classes with seasoned instructors to help you along.
Teaching social media marketing and planning is Ryan Deiss’ specialty. As the owner of his own social media marketing firm, he teaches small and middle size businesses the best way to create a strategy that is not only workable but also practical and profitable.
For the rest of us, who can not hire him directly, he has thankfully created a 17 part video course that teaches the following:
- Identify the real goals of social media marketing.
- Cut through the clutter and engage with your ideal customer.
- Figure out which channels are worth your time and which ones you can ignore.
- Audit your profiles and those of your competition.
- Create content that’s unique and catchy.
- Craft a perfect post that gets noticed, read and clicked.
- Establish a posting schedule.
- Decide whether to pay to amplify your message and reach.
- Understand which metrics matter.
- Set up a simple, automated dashboard.
Creating ads are necessary, but how can we as marketers and business people make sure that we are using the right techniques, and don’t waste our money? Morgan Sutton, who specializes in the platform Instagram, has designed a course to help you answer this question and many more. Here are some of the points she is teaching in this course:
- Research your ideal target audience.
- Create ads within your Instagram app.
- Come up with a unique ad style that yields results.
- Analyze the effectiveness of your ads.
- Ensure your ads are in keeping with your brand.
Video content cannot be ignored when talking about social media marketing, but what good does the best video created do for your business, when no one sees it? The solution: grow a fanbase.
This course will teach you how to navigate your youtube experience so that you can actually monetize your efforts.
Here are some of the subtopics you will learn from Sunny’s course:
- Choose the best topics based on search terms and keywords.
- Optimize your title, description, and tags for search engines.
- Write a script using the H.O.T. formula to maximize retention.
- Film a video to make it easier to edit.
- Upload video to YouTube.
- Understand the YouTube algorithm.
- Promote and distribute your video through social media and email.
- Continue getting traffic to your videos for years to come.
Everyone seems to have a facebook account, so the chances that your target audience is found here is very large – now, you have to make sure you get their attention. Creating creative, stand-out ads are one of the many strategies you could employ to do exactly that – and that is where this course comes in.
Here are more points that will be made if you choose to purchase this course:
- Use advanced Facebook targeting to find customers.
- Manufacture fame by staying in front of your audience.
- Create information capture ads, lead ads and messenger ads.
- Figure out which ads are best for certain scenarios.
- Emulate the success of some of Billy’s clients.
Often overlooked but incredibly powerful, LinkedIn marketing strategies might just be the exact action that will take your business to the next level. While the other platforms seem to get more attention, it is a little harder to find great information on how to utilize this platform. You don’t have to search any further, just watch this course:
Here are some of the ideas that Marcus Murphy will cover with you:
- Optimize your profile.
- Develop a strong personal brand.
- Grow your professional network the right way.
- Become a thought leader.
- Create and maximize your content.
- Make it easy for people to connect with you.
- Build daily habits for leveraging the platform.
Not only does Creative Live offer these awesome courses, but also includes courses you can watch for free via their continuous Livestream! The live-streamed courses cover many different topics from money to lifestyle, photography, and business. There is something for anyone! And if you missed the lifestream, you can purchase a downloadable version of the course as well.
What is your favorite online place to come to when you are looking for an online education? Let me know in the comment section below, so I can check them out as well!