Do you enjoy positive and motivational quotes that make you want to go out and take action? Well, the Bestselling Author and motivational speaker Brendon Burchard has said plenty and noteworthy tidbits over his decade long career in the coaching business, some of which I want to share with you today.
For those of you who do not know who Brendon Burchard is, let me give you a little intro:
- one of the most successful motivational speakers, who has been compared to Tony Robbins in his approach and impactfulness
- has a huge Youtube channel, where he creates videos for growth-minded people who want to reach their potential
- is a bestselling Author of multiple books, one of which happens to be sitting on my desk every day “High-Performance Habits” to which I often refer back to.
Brendon Burchard’s Quotes:
- None of us is shackled to our past, or environment. We have tremendous personal control over the factors that improve our lives and performance. I share this because too many people think they can’t win without the ideal peer group. So before I tell you to improve your peer group, don’t for one second think you can’t improve your life on your own. Social support just makes personal development and overall life success easier, faster, and more enjoyable
- “We are too often detached from what is most worth fighting for; our busywork consumes our day but it is not our life’s work.”
- We must remember we are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions
- “To succeed, always remember that the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
- remember always that our emotional state is a choice, a selection from a broad palate of reactions and feelings available to us at any moment.
- freedom and greatness belong to those who master their day
- Bold and disciplined initiative is our savior; it allows us to rise, to leap, to soar to the heights of true greatness.”
- We do not need more time; we need a stronger reason to act so that we use time more effectively.”
- “Courage is not an occasional act, but a trait of choice and will.”
- A hallmark of those who achieve greatness is the discovery that they can control the level of motivation they feel by better directing their own minds.”
- “When you knock on the door of opportunity, do not be surprised that it is Work who answers.”
- “You’re in charge of how you feel. That’s perhaps one of the greatest human gifts.”
- “I won’t let others stoke fear in my heart. I choose to remain true to who I am and where my dreams direct me no matter the hardship I might incur. I remember it always: Fear wins or Freedom wins, and I choose Freedom.”
- “Many people never jump into the ocean of their dreams because they feel they must have every possible answer before they leap.”
- “Let it be clear to all: Greatness belongs to those who have mastered the ability to focus relentlessly on their ambitions and act decisively toward them.”
- “It’s such a simple formula: More Faith, Less Fear. Believe again and you will begin again.”
- “It is difficult to accept but no less true: If fear is winning in our lives, it is because we simply keep choosing it over our other impulses to be strong or bold or great.”
- “A society that lacks good people willing to speak against evil or low standards can only devolve into darkness and mediocrity.”
- “Don’t you dare settle for anything other than the life you want to live. Look at your life. Look at every area. See what you need to stop doing and what you need to start, and do it while you still can, no matter how hard it is.”
- “Give constant attention and committed effort to your dreams, and your motivation will perpetuate itself. Demonstrate a positive attitude as you strive for great things and take care to create a supportive environment around you that amplifies your motivation.”
Ready To Take Action Toward A Better Future? Learn how to set up your own affiliate marketing business with this free starter course on niche marketing now!
- “Just as athletes never quit training, high performers never stop consciously conditioning and strengthening their habits. Real success—holistic, long-term success—doesn’t come from doing what’s natural, certain, convenient, or automatic. Often, the journey to greatness begins the moment our preferences for comfort and certainty are overruled by a greater purpose that requires challenge and contribution. The skills and strengths you have now are probably insufficient to get you to the next level of success, so it’s absurd to think you won’t have to work on your weaknesses, develop new strengths, try new habits, stretch beyond what you think your limits or gifts are. That’s why I’m not here to sell you the easy solution of just focusing on what is already easy for you. Just so we’re clear: There’s a lot of work ahead.”
Check out this video where Brendon talks about the power of making the right decisions:
Key Lessons To Take Away From His Video:
- Have a reference for your life – life is precious, so appreciated it. You may only have this one day or this opportunity. Your reference shows how you manage your time
- A decision to bring joy into your life now. You are responsible for the energy you bring into this world. My take on that is that I make a daily list of things that I am choosing to do to make myself happy. This may be as simple as taking a moment to listen to the birds outside, or play a few minutes with my dogs, or read something that is profoundly positive.
- Honor the struggle – it is going to be a hard journey, so instead of moaning or fighting against the struggle, embrace it. Realize that any challenge will make you stronger, and brings you closer toward the solutions.
- Adopt a role model mindset – how can you act so that others will look at you as a positive, role model-type example?
If you enjoy Brendon Burchard’s approach, then you may want to look into my review of his High-Performance Monthly membership (I am not affiliated with them, in any way), and see if that would be something that would benefit you.
Who is your favorite motivational speaker, and why? Maybe someone who does not get the attention he or she deserves, but you wish everyone would know about?