This post contains affiliate links, see disclosure page for details
If you are considering joining Wealthy Affiliate, to learn more about affiliate marketing, you should consider a few
points to get the most out of the program.
1. If you are looking for a simple hosting service, that works with WordPress, but you have already experience in Affiliate marketing or have other passive income experience, you should consider skipping the program and host with another service such as BlueHost. While there are many positive parts to Wealthy Affiliate, for hosting services alone it would be too expensive for one site.
2. Now if you are planning on hosting more than one site, Wealthy Affiliate is a deal. With the membership, you can host up to 25 websites, without paying any extra. Each of them includes support, emails for your domain, and continuous updates, as well as great security. There are no hidden costs, expect that you have to pay for a domain, just like you would with any other hosting service.
3. Take the offered courses, in the assigned order! This is especially important if you are new to Affiliate marketing. The skills taught in Wealthy Affiliate build upon each other, so if you skip one, you might miss out on some important points.
4. Read the peer-offered training modules. Many more experienced members of Wealthy Affiliate – myself included – offer our own expertise by creating training for all of the members of Wealthy Affiliate. Those lessons range from how to create Youtube videos for your marketing efforts, to how to create Facebook ads.
Related Article: Best Affiliate Programs For Lifestyle Bloggers
5. Ask questions. Wealthy Affiliate gives you the opportunity to post questions in the classrooms. Those questions will then be answered by members, as well as Ambassadors of the community. There is hardly any reason to ever get stuck on a subject related to marketing. All you have to do is, ask, and someone will get back to you – most often it will be quite a bit of people who will get back to you.
6. Collaborate. Wealthy Affiliate is a great place to network, find guest posting opportunities, and exchange ideas. As a member, I highly recommend, that you reach out to other members and jump right into conversations, in order to get the most out of the program.
If you want to take your Affiliate Marketing and Passive Income Business to the next level, but are a stuck on how to
go about, then Wealthy Affiliate is the place for you.
Here is a quick overview of the membership benefits and options (Starter and Premium):
See you at Wealthy Affiliate!
Fiercely Independent Blessings!