Affiliate Marketing Making Money Marketing Monetize Your Blog Uncategorized

Best Paleo Affiliate Programs – Opportunities For Bloggers And Marketers

Best Paleo Affiliate Program - Opportunities For Bloggers And Marketers

Health, Fitness, and Weightloss are those evergreen niches for affiliates that are always profitable for bloggers and marketers  and tend to draw a large amount of readership looking for constant up to date info and products. Paleo affiliate programs fall perfectly into this niche. I have compiled some of the best paleo affiliate programs for you, to assist you in monetizing your niche  blog and website: (This post may contain affiliate links)

Primal Palate
Primal Palate offers a 30 Day Guide to Paleo Program, which is an interesting resource for those who are new to the diet. Affiliates can take advantage of their program by joining Clickbank, and then following this link. Primal Palate  Affiliate website has plenty of banners and images to choose from, that will make promoting the program easy. If you want  to try out the program yourself (which is what I highly recommend), sign up here. Your commission is 50%, per sale.

Best Paleo Affiliate Program - Opportunities For Bloggers And Marketers

Paleo Plan
Paleo Plan is a more extensive paleo program with monthly memberships ranging from a comprehensive meal planning program with recipes, to a Paleo Workout plan. They offer a 14-day-free trial to all members, no matter which plan you choose. The downside for affiliates is that the commission is paid only for the free trial sign up – 5 dollars per new member, but  no reoccurring affiliate commission as it is common with many subscription plans (Wealthy Affiliate, for example, pays a  reoccurring commission of over 22 Dollars month, every month)

. To sign up for their affiliate program, click this link,  then you will be redirected to ShareASale. This program does not auto approve their members, but will let you know within 2 to 3 business days, if you have been approved or not. But, like I mentioned above, take advantage of the free trial, to try out the program before promoting it, to see if it fits your audience.

Paleo Magazine
This company offers a 10 % commission to anyone directing sales toward their store, which includes issues to their magazine, eBooks, and Paleo gear (which is basically T-Shirts and other accessories, with their logo on it). What I do not like about this program is that they payout threshold is high – you have to reach 100 Dollars, in order to get paid. Unless you have a large readership, and/or large email list, I would recommend to try your hands on the other two mentioned above, due to that fact alone. They do payout via PayPal, which is very convenient, and the application is short. There is no auto approval, so you have to wait till they get back to you.

Best Paleo Affiliate Program - Opportunities For Bloggers And Marketers
Paleo Treats
Now, here is something for those of us who like to snack. Paleo Treats offers, as its name suggests, treats and snacks for those who adhere to the Paleo diet. Affiliates can make 7 % per sale, with a payout minimum of 50 Dollars, which is a lot easier to achieve with consumables, such as snacks. I like the variety and quality of their products, so I highly recommend them as a potential affiliate marketing partner.

You can sign up for their program here. Again, no auto approval but they get back to you quickly. Paleo Treats has their own affiliate program, so you do not have to sign up for ShareASale or Clickbank to join.

Best Paleo Affiliate Program - Opportunities For Bloggers And Marketers

I hope you enjoyed this list of paleo diet affiliate marketers. The list is current as of August 2016, and I will update
it if there are any changes with the individual programs. If you are new to Affiliate Marketing and are not sure where to start, I have the perfect solution for you.

Free basic affiliate marketing training is available to you, via Wealthy Affiliate. Not only will you receive support, and two free websites with your free membership, but I am in the  community daily, and always available for questions, concerns or if you just want to say hi!

See you there!

Fiercely Independent Blessings

Claudia

Be Sociable, Share!
You may also like
Get Organized! Tips For Small Businesses And Bloggers
What Is Fizzle – An Insider Review
16 Comments
  • Ella Ivoire Aug 25,2016 at 12:19 pm

Although Paleo is not the right diet for me I think it’s great that you find it to be good and that are affiliate programs for it.

• Ivelisse Aug 22,2016 at 5:31 pm

I have actually never heard of this company but I love the pics that you have included in the post!

Love,
    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

• Anwar Abdi Aug 22,2016 at 6:05 am

Paleo Programmes seem pretty interesting but I’ve partnership/ ambassador with blue apron I’m kind of restricted haha

• Borka Aug 21,2016 at 12:42 am

I was once shortly on Paleo, but I eventually gave up. Maybe I try it some other time again

• Rose Sahetapy Aug 20,2016 at 3:16 pm

I heard a lot about Paleo diet lately. These affliate program offer so many diversities of information about Paleo. I like the fact that it has community to support the members of affliate.

• Tiina A Aug 19,2016 at 6:54 pm

This is more than useful for me! Absolutely great post. I’m a glutenfree person and should leave sugar out of my diet – doctor’s order, but find it so difficult. Paleo is said to be the most suitable diet for me.

• Elizabeth O. Aug 19,2016 at 12:58 am

The paleo diet is pretty popular and it’s great to have the resources that you need in order to start it. I’m glad there are also affiliate programs that can help you earn while you maintain such a lifestyle! That’s awesome!

• Rosie Romance Aug 18,2016 at 8:28 pm

It’s great to see that there are opportunities for bloggers even in lifestyle choices. Thanks for sharing!

• Ana De- Jesus Aug 18,2016 at 7:29 pm

I have never tried a paleo lifestyle before but it is great that they have a range of affiliate programs.

• Claudia Blanton Aug 18,2016 at 7:56 pm

indeed, there is an affiliate program for every niche, apparently! Thanks for stopping by!

• Marta Aug 18,2016 at 6:48 pm

Hi there, I’ve been very much into paleo recently. Literally. I got addicted to walking in the forest and picking wild raspberries, blackberries and mushrooms. And getting some exercise on my way. Does this count as paleo? 🙂

Anyway, thanks for a nice listing of paleo affiliate programs, I will have to take a closer look at them!

• Claudia Blanton Aug 18,2016 at 7:57 pm

while this is not my area of expertise, I am pretty sure that it does. And it sounds absolutely yummy! Blessings!

• Jeremy Aug 18,2016 at 3:31 pm

These look like some great programs, especially the primal palate that pays a 50% commission! I am not currently in this niche but I do plan on creating more websites, food is definitely one of my passions so I will consider this post for future use. Thanks!

• Claudia Blanton Aug 18,2016 at 7:59 pm

yes, and because of the popularity of this type of diet, it would be a relatively easy sell too – good luck, and blessings!

• Tania Potter - Soul Sense Coaching Aug 18,2016 at 10:50 am

Very useful to know about these Paleo Programmes and what they offer. There is so much out there to choose from and you have made is much easier.

• Claudia Blanton Aug 18,2016 at 7:59 pm

awesome – glad you found this info useful – blessings!

Leave Your Comment